None Flaking Formula. 2oz bottles
Extra Strength concentrated Hair Root Vitamin. The ONLY ALKALINE Hair Growth Oil on the market. All organic ingredients are carefully picked to go from seed to bottle. 1 drop is equal to 3 x the amount of 10 drops of biotin.
The BEST non-invasive topical hair treatment is used to combat hair falls from stress, medications, hormonal changes, environmental changes, certain alopecias, and pattern baldness.
- Will NOT dry scalp or cause FLAKING like competitors.
- Controls Hair Fall. The ricinoleic acid present in castor oil improves blood circulation to your scalp. A preventative treatment reduces hair fall and shedding from heat or chemical damage.
- Treats Dandruff, Dermatitis, Eczema, & Psoriasis of the scalp. Lessens flare-ups and flaking. Hydrates and nourishes the scalp to minimize dandruff or flakey scalp issues.
- Encourages Hair REGROWTH in damaged hair roots. Also encourages growth in shrunken hair follicles that have become infertile (no longer producing new growth)
- Reduces Split Ends by 75%
- Thickens THINNING Hair around frontal edges and back neckline.
- Protects Hair From Damage Caused by Heat, Chemicals, Wig, or Hair Glue.
Lessens shedding caused by HIGH Manipulation Hair Styles such as Small braids, feed-in braids, sew-in braids & heavy braids, or locs.
Benefits of Rice Bran Oil:
Rice bran oil is rich in various vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Rice bran oil is not only great for cooking but is also widely used as a natural skin care product. It is also used as a natural care product.
- Rice bran oil has flavonoids that can do wonders for skin and hair. When it comes to skin and hair care, natural oils can prove to be quite beneficial. If you wish to have soft, supple, and nourished skin, then natural oils can do wonders as they have their own unique set of skin-benefiting properties.
- Rice bran oil is used as a dressing in salads. It is not only great for cooking but is also widely used as a natural skin care product.
- For those wondering, rice bran is the outer layer of rice grain. Rice bran oil is the oil extracted from the hard outer brown layer of rice called chaff (rice husk). According to Bangalore-based nutritionist Dr. Anju Sood, "Rice bran oil has the right amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids in it. Apart from this, it also has flavonoids present which can do wonders for skin and hair health."
Benefits of Spanish Castor:
- Controls Hair Fall. The ricinoleic acid present in castor oil improves blood circulation to your scalp.
- Encourages Hair Regrowth & Reduces Split Ends
- Treats Dandruff
- Thickens Hair
- Protects Hair From Damage
Benefits of Sunflower Oil:
Cold Pressed EARTHY Carrot Seed Oil Forms a protective layer on each hair strand preventing moisture loss. Also aids in boosting vitamin A which a deficiency of Vitamin A contributes to hair loss.
- Improves the circulation of blood in the scalp and strengthens the hair roots.
- Protects the hair and scalp from pollution and harmful UV rays of the sunlight. The deficiency of vitamin A contributes to hair loss.
Benefits of Caribbean Sweet Almond Oil:
RAW Zinc Oxide Mineral: Extracts of Zinc have been proven to help boost your immune system and ease the symptoms of cold and flu!
- Cleanses CLOGGED hair follicles by pulling dirt, product build-up, and dandruff away from malnourished hair roots.
- Allow for total absorption of Essential oil blend into the deepest part of the root, feeding new growth a burst of energy to Encourage growth.
- Blocks scalp from UV damage.
- Creates a barrier to lock in moisture, keeps the scalp PH balanced.
Fast shipping and worked really well for what I wanted, the product came quickly, it's good quality!
Arrived quickly, exactly as ordered